A civil Lawyer not solely represents his client/s during a due process of law however continuously provides legal recommendation to the clients in civil dealings. Civil proceeding arises once there’s a lawful conflict between 2 or more parties that demand for monetary recompense or some precise performance instead of criminal sanction.
Civil Cases are namely:
- Suit for specific performances of contacts or agreements;
- Suit for recovery of money, estate, property (Movable or immovable), debts, dues etc.
- Suit for permanent/mandatory/temporary injunctions;
- Suit for declaration;
- Petitions under child and wards act, guardianship act..etc.,
- Petition for custody of children, wards, appointments of guardian, etc.
- Suit for partition of movable or immovable properties;
- Succession certificate;
- Suits under Hindu succession and Indian Succession Act;
- Writs petitions before High Courts
- Revision, Review, Appeal, Special leave to Appeal etc.
- Any other petitions permissible by code of civil procedure, 1908.