We at Abhaya Legal Services provide services to our clients in drafting various legal documents, Memorandum of Understanding and agreements etc., like:
1) Agreement of Sale: Agreement of Sale for purchase of property or any other movable and immovable properties.
2) Sale Deed: Sale Deed between the Vendor and Vendee in respect of sale of properties.
3) Gift Deed: Any person/s can gift their properties or any other valuable out of love and affection to any person through a Gift Deed.
4) Will Deed: Any legal Document in writing which passes, affirms or confirms an interest, right, or property and that is signed, attested, delivered, and in some jurisdictions, sealed, it is commonly associated with transferring title of property.
5) General Power of Attorney: A General Power of Attorney is a legal document giving one person, the power to act for another person. The agent can have vast legal authority or limited authority to make legal decisions about the principal’s property and finance.
6) Special Power of Attorney: A Special Power of Attorney is called as a limited power of attorney, grants an agent. The authority to a person to act on behalf of the principal under certain, specified circumstances.
7) Memorandum of Understanding: A memorandum of understanding (MOU) is a non binding agreement between two or more parties mentioning the terms and conditions and details of an understanding, including each parties, requirements and responsibilities.
8) Rental/Lease Agreements: Rental Agreement means all agreements, written or oral, and valid rules and regulations entered between the Landlord and the Tenant in respect to rental/lease property.
9) Real Estate Agreements: A real estate agreements is a contract between parties for the purchase and sale, exchange, or other conveyance of real estate.
10) Business Agreements: A negotiated and usually legally valid and enforceable understanding between two or more legally competent parties.